The Fetherbay Files (Uncensored)

The fascinating life of an everyday family! We are as abnormal as any other. Enjoy a piece of our lives!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Man's Best Friend



I got my wife a Teacup Yorkie recently. It is cheaper to have a kid than buy these things!! But I got this one through a friend of a friend who wanted a better home for her doggie!! So we got her for a whopping $500.00. Not bad considering they go for $1500.00 and up at the local pet store. Her name is Mitsy. She is 2 years old (People Years) and is a bundle of joy. ALL 3 Ponds Of Her!! My wife snapped this pic as we took a Dog Days of summer nap.

Now if I can just get my wife to stop wiping the dogs ass with a baby wipe everytime she goes poop outside I will be happy. I understand that animals become family members, but Damn!! Mitsy will also not have anything to do with Dog Food since we got her. She gets her own plate when we eat. I even bought some high dollar gourmet dog food. NOPE!! She only eats people food. I guess I wouldn't eat dog food either if I knew some Pizza was coming later.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Crazy In Shreveport said…

    Awesome! You are a hot stud in this pic. What is it with big Southern men and little bitty dogs? You should try the audio blogs when you get tired of writing. They make the blogg not so much of a chore.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Hilly's Husband said…

    I set up the audio blog option feature last night after hearing yours. That will come in handy, especially when we are on vacation. Thanks for turning me on to blogging. So far .. I Love It!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home